Ne restez pas seuls face à la crise
- Born 16th september 1959
- Ecole Catholique d’Arts et Métiers de Lyon (1982)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs Électriciens de Grenoble (1983)
Michel Maire joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in 2001 and has been appointed Chairman since January 2018.
He has led many performance improvements plans, whether as a corporate officer or in support of managing directors in sectors such as the production of office consumables, medical equipment, retail, engineering and equipment goods. ….
It has given value to an industrial group in the footwear sector by solving a serious management crisis and driving a plan of progress, allowing the exit of this LBO in very satisfactory conditions.
He managed several companies in legal proceedings, in connection with the judicial administrators by upholding the activity and thus making it possible to find a solution of continuation of the business (transport, equipment supplier automobile, hotel trade, BPO …).
He led a service company to bring him to a continuation plan and headed several companies from various sectors as CEO under “mandat ad hoc” or “conciliation” procedure.
He has led many diagnoses aiming at both improving the performance of companies in the long term and getting them out of complex financial contexts in very different sectors of industry or the service sector.
2005-2007 – Marrel (Carrosserie industrielle)
- COO & CEO Bennes Marrel
2001-2004 – Dirigeants & Investisseurs
1994-2000 – Billon (textile)
1990-1994 – Le Feutre (ex filiale Sommer Allibert)
- Managing Director
1987-1990 – Sommer Allibert (équipementier automobile)
- Head of Production
1986-1987 – Union Carbide (Electrochimie)
- Engineer in engineering department
1983-1986 – Sogreah (Société d’ingénierie hydraulique)
- Project Engineer
- Born May1st 1963
- Chartered accountant (1992)
- Institut Commercial Supérieur (1986)
Patrick Bordessoule joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in 2009.
After 7 years as an auditor, he joined an UK food group to develop its French operations. Firstly, as finance director, he moved quickly to business development and then the full management of a business which has grown from 20M€ to 240M€ in 15 years and expand over Europe.
Upon arrival at the D&I office, he took over responsibility in several companies in order to manage recovery plans. His major assignments were:
- Financial & operational recovery of a listed company in the wood & paper sectors for 2 years, including debt negotiation, development of an industrial and commercial recovery plan & search for new shareholders,
- Operational turnover in the construction supply industry for a company who is providing bathroom & kitchen furniture for 2,5 years. This included range renewal, team motivation, organizational changes, debt negotiation and ended with a 12% top line growth
- Managing of a wine bottle factory of the cooperative sector for 1 year
- Various MD position for company under receivership in the electronics sector, women’s underwear, hotel room cleaning, automotive supplier, …
Alongside those assignments, he was involved in business performance improvement diagnosis for several companies in various sector in order to identify key action plan to implement in order to take them out of complex financial contexts.
2009-2019 – Dirigeants & Investisseurs
2008-2009 – European Frozen Bakery, Premier Foods
- CEO Europe
2002-2007 – Sofrapain, RHM group
- CEO French activities
1999-2002 – Sofrapain, RHM group
- Finance Director European Division
- Head of business development
1994-1998 – Sofrapain, RHM group
- Finance Director French activities
1987-1994 – Arthur Andersen
- Audit Manager
- Born January 27th 1966
- Société Française des Analystes Financiers (SFAF)
- ESLSCA Busines School – Master 2 Ingénierie financière
- Université Paris-Dauphine – Master 1 Gestion Finance
Jérôme Bourgoin joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in 2020.
After being a capital investor and then an investment banker, he led compagnies in growth, transformation and complex situations phases, often in high-tech sectors (telecom, digital, IT).
He managed, piloted development, turnaround of companies of all sizes. He has realized multiple acquisitions, divestments and IPO for multiples companies.
He headed a public company of 650 people, generating a turnover around 300 M€, multiplied by 4 in 7 years. He notably managed a strategic merger. He initiated and piloted more than ten external growth operations. He led strategic development and optimization projects (divestment of activities, rationalization of costs).
He founded and developed a telecom services company.
He turned around a distress company ; in one year, he doubled its turnover to reach 30 M€ (250 M€ in business volume), he diversified the business and generated an EBITDA higher than 15%.
He transformed a digital services company, notably securing the logistics order platform, he developed new services and he significantly improved operational and financial performances.
2017-2019 – CPDP (Digital, dematerialization and publishing)
2011-2017 – Avire (Consulting – Operational and strategic management)
- Associate Director
2009-2010 – Izimmo (Wealth management, Real estate investment platform)
- Managing director, Finance and Development
2007-2009 – Cheyenne Telecom (Telecom and Data operator)
- CEO, Founder shareholder
2000-2007 – Jet Multimedia – SFR/Neuf Cegetel Group – (Internet, Digital, Telecom, Media)
- Managing director, Member of the Executive Board
1998-2000 – Pinatton Finance – Oddo & Cie Group – (Corporate Finance)
- Managing director, Financial Engineering
1992-1998 – 21 Centrale Partners – Benetton Group – (Private Equity)
- Partner, Member of Executive Committee
- Born January 15th 1963
- MBA HEC School of Management (1991)
- Postgraduate Degree in non-linear Optics -Orsay University (1986)
- Postgraduate Degree in Engineering – SUPELEC (1986)
- Master HEC in Consulting & Coaching (2002)
Roger Durantis joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in August 2013.
Led several medium-sized global companies (France, other European countries, United States, Middle East, Africa).
Sector experience covers technological, industrial and multi-network commercial companies with international footprint.
1998/2013 – Essilor International
- Senior Vice President & CEO – Middle East Africa
- Senior Vice President – Global Quality and New Business
- CEO – Essilor Instruments
1992-1998 – Comasec International then Bacou-Dalloz
- Managing Director, Respiratory Protection Dpt
1987-1990 – Framatome OptoFra (start-up – non-linear Optics)
- Born on September 21st, 1962
- Master’s degree Business & Tax Law Paris II University – Assas (1986)
- ESSEC Business School (1988)
Pascal Heems joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in 2015.
In his manager’s career at the head of mid-size and small-cap companies, he straigntened and developed several businesses in diverse situations (erosion of profitabiliy, management crisis, strategic repositioning, …) and capitalistic configurations (family shareholders, investment funds).
Pascal also took part in two LBOs alongside two investment funds and experienced all steps of development of an internet start-up, eventually settled on the North American market.
Upon arrival at the D&I office, he took a social mandate as General Manager of a metallurgy company placed under ad hoc mandate until its takeover in bonis by a French industrial group.
He was then involved in the operational diagnosis of a company in the sector of energy and high capacity batteries, before achieving several diagnoses aimed at sustainably improve business performance of companies as well as take them out of complex financial contexts. He accompanied several in the operational realization of the identified plans. In particular, in the position of Executive General Manager of a leading French industrial group specialized in flexible plastic packaging solutions, to drive the company turnaround, a mandatory step prior to its affiliation with a global player in the sector.
2009-2015 – Quadrature & Diagonales Media
- Marketing & Communication counsel
2003-2008 – Groupe France Agricole
2002-2003 – Socpresse
- Managing Director (Horse Racing Media – Paris Turf)
1998-2001 – Groupe Hersant Media
- General Manager Pacific Region
1996-1998 – Hebdomag / Trader Classified Media
- General Manager, then CEO
1995 – Mutuelle Familiale
- Sales Development Manager
1994 – Assurances Generali
- Marketing Manager
1990-1993 – Cartier International
- Product Manager for international Customer Service
1988-1989 – Unilever France
- Product Manager Edible Fats
- Born March 30th 1961
- Ecole CENTRALE PARIS (1983)
- Université de Paris Tolbiac – Droit des affaires
Henri Juin joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in june 2018.
After having been a consultant specialised in production management at Arthur Andersen, Henri has participated in the Pinault Group on several companies recoveries in the wood and paper industry.
He carried out several external growth operations of medium-sized companies in the area of BtoB services in the sector of the new technologies, often in the context of recovery, of which he took the general management or the Presidency and ensured the commercial and financial development.
He has led or participated in 3 LBOS in the sectors of multi-technical services, Telecom and it services, as General Manager of subsidiary or group.
2015-2017 – SFR Business
2008-2015 – Telindus – France
2000-2008 – SPIE Communications (LBO)
1993-2000 – Compagnie des Signaux
1989-1993 – Sogestel
1987-1989 – Groupe Pinault
- Financial Controler
1983-1987 – Arthur Andersen Consulting
- Born July 17th, 1963
- Ecole CENTRALE PARIS (1985) – INSEAD (91J)
Philippe Lang joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in august 2018.
Starting his career in consulting, he joined then global leaders such as Eli Lilly, Valeo & Faurecia, where, among others, he led subsidiaries in different countries and drove global transformation programs.
Since 2007, he managed several mid-size international companies, such as Conductix-Wampfler (a subsidiary of Delachaux Group under LBO) or Adova after its takeover by Perceva, a reference French fund specialized in restructuring & turnaround.
In parallel of his activities, he has been and is still advising start-ups in their early phases.
His experience in General Management is very pragmatic and was acquired in various environments and business sectors such as automotive equipment, industrial equipment, consumer goods or pharmaceuticals.
2017-2018 – Amarexia
- Partner – Transition Management & HR Firm
2016-2017 – Adova Group (previously Cauval)
- Managing Director
2012-2016 – Conductix-Wampfler – Subsidiary of Delachaux Group
- Chief Executive Officer – Weil am Rhein (Germany)
2007-2011 – Kuhn
- Chief Operating Officer
2002-2007 – Faurecia – Seating
- Purchasing VP Structure & Mechanisms Product Group (2006-2007)
1993-2002 – Valeo -Thermal Systems Activities
- Managing Director of Air Conditioning Division, Spain – Barcelona (2000-2002)
1991-1993 – Eli Lilly
- Purchasing then Manufacturing Department Head
1987-1990 – Arthur Anderson & Co
- Senior Consultant in Supply Chain & Management accounting – Paris / Chicago
1986-1987 – Bartnik Consultants
- Consultant & partner
- Born June 30th 1954
- Ecole Centrale de Lyon (1978)
- Institut de Contrôle de Gestion (1989)
Dominique Leclerc joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in 2004.
He ran operations as a member of the executive board of a wine and spirits company, and as president of the executive board of a company specialized in construction shutters. He was also Operations Manager for a motor vehicle equipment manufacturer.
He implemented a project management methodology for an industrial equipment manufacturer, in particular with regard to “cost management”, and stepped in to turn around the industrial margins of a foodstuff company and to implement action plans for a motor vehicle equipment manufacturer to revive the group’s performance.
2000-2004 – Bolloré – Imperial Tobacco Group
- General Manager, MCT in Tchad
- General Manager, Sonatam S.A. in Mali
1995-2000 – Costil Tanneries de France
- Chief Executive Officer
1994-1995 – Grantil
- Chief Executive Officer
1990-1994 – Thomson Electroménager
- Director, Colling appliances Division
- Chief Executive Officer, Selnor
1988-1990 – Thomson Grand Public – Thomson Consumer Electronics
- Director of the sub-assemblies Division
- Chief Executive Officer, Orega EM
1982-1988 – L’Unité Hermétique
- Assembly Unit Manager
- Production Manager
1978-1982 – Automobiles Peugeot
- Industrial Project Manager, Asia
- Born January 14th 1951
- Ecole Centrale de Paris (1975)
- Université Assas – Sciences économiques
Martial Papineau joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in 1997 and was President of the company between 2009 and 2017.
As business manager, he has carried out recovery plans in very diverse sectors, such as: printing, clothing and shoes, automotive equipment manufacturing, trailers for heavy goods vehicles, and wine and spirits.
During his major progress plan assignments, he supported the managing staff of companies active in the following areas : gardening equipment, distribution of finishing equipment for construction, DIY products distribution, show business, products for the bedding and clothing industries.
1995-1997 – Dumeste (furnishings)
- General Manager, Chairs and Seating Division
- General Manager, Valnor
1990-1995 – La Chemise Lacoste
- Department Manager (tennis & golfing equipment, eyewear, luggage)
1988-1989 – Valeo Freinage
- Manager, Business and Technical Development
1982-1987 – Valeo Distribution
- General Manager, Sev UK
- Assistant General Manager, Valeo-Distribution, Spain
1976-1981 – Groupe Sev-Marchal
- Economic Research Officer
- Business Manager and IT Coordinator
- Born 14th november 1974
- Sciences PO – Management Executive Master of Public Policy (2016)
- University of Paris I and V- Private Law Master of Business (1998)
- HEC – Executive Education Finance and Financial Management (2011)
Estelle Sauvat joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in september 2019.
She began her career in business and profit centres management in the service sector.
Estelle led major projects in complex environments and crisis situations. She has earned a strong operational expertise in developing, implementing and supporting companies in the process of economic and social change in many industries. She has advised companies and their leaders at the height of the global economic crisis of 2009, in their change and reorganizations projects predominantly the adaptability of work force skill sets.
As General Manager and shareholder for Sodie, 320 consultants & over 30 M€ revenue, she led the firm’s recovery plan and created a digital function which significantly improved EBITDA.
As Executive Committee Member of the Alpha Group, she participates in strategic decisions within mergers and acquisitions areas.
Co-founder of the Start-Up Yes We code, which is servicing & used in the development of e-coaching and AI solutions. In charge of all R&D on the later topics: e-coaching & AI solutions. Greatly improved profitability through this innovative activity.
With this experience, she co-wrote the report “a training employment equity for all” in the Montaigne Institute, the forerunner of the CPF monetized and a massive investment in skills. She then named High Commissioner to the processing skills (Government of Emmanuel Macron), designed and implemented the Plan of Investment in Skills (15 billion), and the establishment of the CPF.
2008 – 2019 – Ellios Council (Board of Directors)
2017 – 2018 – Ministy of Labor
- High Commissioner
2013 – 2019 – Yes We Code (Computer Engineering HR Solutions)
2010 – 2017 – Sodie – Alpha Group (Consulting in social sector)
- Managing Director and Member of Executive Committee
2006 – 2008 – USG Restart (Private Placement Operator)
2002 – 2008 – USG People Group (Temporary Work)
- National Markets Manager
1998 – 2002 – VediorBis (Temporary Work)
- Sales Manager, Commercial Agency Director
- Born August 28th, 1957
- Ecole Centrale de Paris (1979)
- MIT – Master of Science (1980)
- Institut National du Marketing – IFG (1993)
Henri Viguier joined Dirigeants & Investisseurs in 2007.
He accompanied two leader automotive parts suppliers, carrying out, in one case, the operational turnaround plan and, in the other case, the performance improvement plan in order to secure its industrial sell-off.
He established then several turnaround plans in food industry, training, shipbuilding, industrial equipement industry.
He implemented a performance improvement plan within a listed company in chemical industry, resulting in an yearly increase of EBITDA of 10 M€.
He implemented improvement plans within companies in building finishing industry, food industry, electronics sector, aircraft construction. He also intervened within companies under disposal plan procedure in agrifood industry and automotive parts sector. He carried out as CEO a turnaround plan within a company in food industry under « mandat ad hoc » procedure.
2005-2007 – Search for an industrial company to be acquired
2003-2004 – Freudenberg (automotive components)
- Division Manager
1999-2002 – Metaldyne (automotive components)
- Managing Director of French subsidiary company
1995-1999 – Valeo Thermique Moteur (automotive components)
- Plant Manager
- Division Manager
1989-1995 – Faiveley Transport (on-board equipments for railway stock)
- Air Conditioning Division Manager
1983-1989 – Neu (equipments for industry)
- Business Unit Manager
Claudine Merlier joined D&I in 2008 after a career in administrative, financial and legal management assistance, procurement, human resources and communication, both in large groups and in SMEs.
She is in charge of assisting and coordinating between partners, as well as the day-to-day management of the firm.